According to a facebook status on the band’s page, Conditions is starting to demo for their new album. Read the status below! So fresh.
We’d just like to take a second out of our day to say THANK YOU to every single one of you. It’s been almost a year since “Fluorescent Youth” was released and we’re now getting started with the writing and demoing for LP #2. We’re extremely excited to dive into a new record and grateful to have you along for the ride. Much love.
Life gets in the way of living and interrupts the could-be would-be should-be that we’re offered every day. So now that you and I’ve been given what we’ve wanted, let’s make a pinky swear that we won’t throw it all away.
1) Winning my heart is easy, earning my trust is the difficult part.
I’m hopelessly romantic
Cutesy things get me so easily
Surprises (but not insane ones, cute ones)
6) Honestly, right now mainstream music is leaning towards house/trance feel. I mean I don’t mind it, some of them are my jams. They do get easily annoying and most of them sound the exact same. It also insanely annoys me when indie bands make it big for one song.
15) For the most part yes, some of it is completely inaccurate.
16) What if I never find love. It seriously worries me everyday (It’s so cliche I know)
21) My future… I would hope it’s successful, fun, full of love, laughter and friends.